Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Back to blogspot

Well, I'm back to blogspot. For now at least. Wordpress has failed me time and time again. I wonder what's wrong with their server...

It's 21st June today, which means it has been 2 months since Abah been gone. Yesterday driving home from work (I was about to reach home), suddenly I thought about him. And of course airmata bergenang. By the time I reached the front gate, I had to grab a couple of facial tissues and dab my eyes.

I've finished my puasa ganti. But I think I will do another day of ganti. Just in case :)

* * *

It's only Tuesday. That certain someone is out of town and I'll only see him next week. This is certainly one of those moments where time crawls ever so slowly *sigh*

2 comments:

Mel Ija said...

Welcome back, Yamm!!
Missed you, girl...

Yam said...

Haha... I'm sometimes here and sometimes in Wordpress, ok darling :D
Feel free to visit both hehe.

I miss having breakfast with you lah. And of course the karaoke sessions.
Maybe after Raya we can schedule breakfast session, minus the singing kot hehe..

Mwahhs!