Al-Fatihah buat Abah
Al-Fatihah buat Abah, Haji Marzuki bin Haji Anuar, yang pulang ke rahmatullah pada Khamis 21 April 2011, tanggal 17 Jamadil Awal 1432 hijriah.
* * *
It's been 40 days and I sometimes still get tears in my eyes when the memories comes too strongly.
I miss you Abah.

5 comments:
The nature of his departure even put me in tears. Al Fatihah.
Thank you Hanafi
be strong yam ...
i am here if you need me ...
:hugs:
Hi Murn :)
Thanks dearie, I'll remember that :)
Much love.
Sorry Yamm for the late message. Didnt realise that your blog was active again until I read the email you sent a few weeks back or so. I love you, darling... VERY much. Cuma tak sempat nak drop by your house to visit you and Mak. See how this weekend. I'm not going back to Seremban. Will call you, if any.
Post a Comment