Thursday, 20 November 2008

I feel like going away for a while. Just a couple days will do, I think.

Hmm I've been checking out flight schedules / fares to go to Singapore, and Langkawi.
And also considered going to Bukit Tinggi and Cameron Highlands - I've never been to those places, ever! Malu je, padahal bukan lah jauh sangat.

* * *

BTW, watched Amazing Race Asia just now! So kesian Ida & Tania, they made a blunder with the flights from Oman to Phuket, kan? Probably luck wasn't on their side this time around.
But I'm soooo glad it's the Hong Kong boys who won and not Geoff & Tisha ahaks. I mean.. G & T were way too competitive (well, at least I think the guy is) up to the point they became obnoxious - with the 'yield' and 'u-turn' and attitude and everything else.
Well, let's just say, sometimes it's karma, babes.

* * *

Now, what about that little get-away of mine..

* * *

Enjoy your weekends darlings :)

2 comments:

amir ali said...

Try Sipadan island for some scuba diving

Anonymous said...

mi, jom. my feet are itching. nak jalan.