Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Updates oh updates...

Hmm, sorry sorry for being silent for a long time. I just realised I've got 2 draft posts in my "collection" - both of them ended up getting binned as I seemed unable to continue any of them hehe..
Better start fresh eh?

Update 1
Alhamdulillah I've got an orange Neo. Plate number starts with WQT (haha.. 'cause I'm a Cutey Pie!).. Such a sweeetttt ride, I'm telling ya..! It's a 1.6 Auto. Well, 'cause my skills with manual trans is seriously lacking - baper tahun dah tak bawak manual ekkeke. I'm sticking with auto je, thank you.
I've got it on 7th December, and targetting for first service this weekend. My Neo tak lah travel jauh ke mana pun, paling jauh dah sampai ke Putrajaya for a sleepover at Sheils' place. Other than that, just pergi & balik kerja. Baru tersedar minyak mahal wahahahahha... Selama ni sedap je bawak Waja coz Abah isik minyak kereta tu. Adeih..
Oh.. no worries. I'm still gonna drive around with my Neo. How else am I going to go dating lah kan? ;)
Plans for Neo in 2008? I want to drive up north, visit Lia. I think dia sekeluarga dah 3-4 kali turun KL. And how many times have I went up north to visit her? Sekali je. Itupun masa wedding dia. So, ni dah ada kereta, apa lagi excuse? Lia, nanti aku plan bebetul ye, insyaAllah in the first half of 2008. Maybe can pujuk Sheils to come along (I don't think my parents will let me go alone LOLs..). Jom Sheils? :D
Oh.. also kena find out about classes kat Masjid Negara. Dah ada transport ni, rajin2 lah gi tuntut ilmu. OK Cik Yam?

Update 2
Work related: I think my Dept will be moving again. Not physically, but reporting-wise. We might be transferred (again) to another division, and hence reporting to another Head. Hmmm.. admittedly, based on job functions, it is more appropriate to move to that division, but I guess I'm a bit reluctant as I'm happy reporting to the current Head.

Will keep you all updated ya..

Update 3
I've been having a lot of dinner meals (say.. 3-5 times a week) with a certain someone. I like him. And I like him a lot. A whole lot..
Ehehehhe.. Tu je nak cerita. And don't ask questions on this matter 'cause you know I'll refuse to answer :) (you've been warned. kekeke..!)

Update 4
I had breakfast with Mel and Id last Sunday morning. I picked Mel at her apartment, and oh boy was she excited sitting in my Neo hiihih.. kiut je kau Ja..! I'm so glad we had breakfast together - a chance to catch up with stuff. This one was a bit spontaneous la Id, aku suddenly ajak Mel breakfast coz she sounded stressed out :) Next time kita planning extra sikit, and pergi jauh2 sikit, so can include the rest of our classmates ya :))

* * *
Tu je lah kot.. Can't think of anything else ehehhe..

Happy New Year people. Any resolutions to be achieved? Share lah :D

I'm probably spending New Year's eve with a couple of close friends. Tapi, plan apa, tak sure lagi. Kakkakaka.. kelakar betul!
Tungguuuu.. I'm still thinking about our plan nih..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the car..!! I had fun sitting in it. The smell of newness tu meresap ke dalam lubang hidung ku..!! Hehehehe...