Monday, 31 December 2007

Farewell 2007, Hello 2008..

In a few hours' time we'll be saying farewell to 2007. And with that, Welcome 2008 :D

I'm not one who makes new year's resolutions, as I know I wouldn't be sticking to them.. But I suppose having resolutions would keep you on your toes on what you're going to achieve in the coming months eh (erm, it doesn't matter lah if you're on your toes for a week tops.. hehe..)

This year.. well, at the end of 2008, I'd like to be able to say I've done a few things:
1. More open in showing my love to my family, friends and loved ones.
2. Cut my debts by 50%.
3. Take a long vacation - at least 1 week. Alone or with someone, belum difikirkan lagi. Hehe..

* * *

Tonight I'll be sleeping over at Darls's place. Of course, that's after dinner and a movie with her and Sheils. Although we'll be somewhere nearby The Curve, we won't be joining the crowd doing the New Year countdown.

* * *

Had lunch with a dear, dear friend today.
Babe, I really miss our talks lah. I know I've been busy lately with my personal stuff, but hopefully our next lunch / dinner / drink won't be too far ahead in the future..

You think I can book you for lunch again? And soon? :)

* * *

Happy New Year 2008 everyone..
May the days ahead bring a bunch of love, a sea of happiness, a bucketful of adventure, and always, Allah's Blessings and Guidance.
Amin.

Hugs & kisses,
Yam

No comments: