Thursday, 29 March 2007

This photo was taken using my mobile, I think about 2 weeks back..



Of course.. I've cropped the image a bit. Saja mengada. LOLs..

Hmm.. I look a bit different from usual.
Wonder how I wore the make-up that day. Hmm...

* * *

I'm on leave today. And tomorrow too. So it's going to be a loooooooonnngggg weekend for me.
Today.. went to Ibu Tini's shop and bought myself a few tudungs hehe.. 1 very nice (read: mahal), and 3 others so-so. Boleh lah buat pakai gi kerja. Hehehehe!

Am planning to go to Shah Alam.. Wisma PKNS to be exact. Maybe this Saturday morning, dengan Mak. Have been wanting to buy a pair (or two) of nice telekung. I mean, really nice ones.

Rasanya Mak Ton pun nak pergi Shah Alam jugak. I'll give her a ring once the plan is confirmed.

* * *

I can hear someone bertanya dalam hati..

And my response?
No... The telekung tu bukan nak buat hantaran.

Tapi kalau buat hantaran pun, apa salahnya.
Kan...?

6 comments:

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

nAMPAK lain la muka sekarang. Pakai susuk ke.

:)

Anonymous said...

bawah sikit yam... bawah lagi.. lagi... lagiiii

Yam said...

Hanafi,
Manader susuk. Ni nampak lain I think cause I pakai make-up.
Hehe..

Yam said...

Ijun,
Bawah lagi??
Lah. Dah nampak muka tu cukup bagus
:P

Amiruddin Karim said...

PPuuuhhh.... tirgoda.. tirgoda..

hahahha

Yam said...

Amir,
LOLs..

Mengada la tu.

Oh btw, your "diva" mengancam.
Hhahaha!