Can't force that feeling..
Just wanna share some thoughts..
* * *
Someone's actions and words recently reinforced my belief that feelings cannot be forced. It comes naturally, and given with free-will.
And, no matter how much person X likes person Y, if Y doesn't feel it then she doesn't. Even if X thinks he's one of God's gifts to women (*me rolling my eyes* hehe..).
* * *
Erm, I found this clip at YouTube, sedih la pulak tengok., it's about the long-standing issue in Smallville where 'Chloe loves Clark but he loves someone else' hehehehe... (No no, I don't follow Smallville coz I hate Lana Lang - that biatch muahahhaha... Eh although, Lex Luthor is so yummy. Hehehe).
Not entirely unrelated to this post though, so I thought I'll share it with you readers.
* * *
Have a good week ahead :)
(p/s: Nour, will try to list my weirdness. Although I doubt I have to crack my head to do that. LOLs..!)

6 comments:
Yam Yam kalau si Lex tu ada muka jawa yummy jugak tak? hehe
mi, this is why tak suka smallville!
*wiping tears*
Ijun,
LOLs..
Akan dipertimbangkan..
So, bak mai gambar dia satu. Satu thumbdrive 2gig pun boleh.. :P
Sheils,
i KNOW!!
u and ur baldy fetish ni. hehe
Acat beb,
LOLs.
Honestly. Some baldies are really yummy..!
Post a Comment