Winding down before the weekend
(I initially posted this in Wordpress, but it was giving me trouble. So I posted here in blogspot. Only then would Wordpress work for me. So now both blogs display the same post. Hehh.. My apologies for the redundancy..)
For some colleagues here in our Division, later this afternoon they'll be winding down work before starting their journey to Away Day destination at about 5pm. For myself, I'll be winding down work at 4.45pm to kickstart my weekend just being at home.
Although I'm in this year's Away Day committee, the timing is just not right for me to be away from home, and away from Mak, over the weekend. That's 2 nights away, which is too long. Eventhough I would've liked to join the Away Day, I'll just have to let go.
* * *
Alhamdulillah yesterday one matter (which has been on the forefront of my family's mind for the past few weeks) has been resolved. Well, I should say temporarily resolved, and to be revisited within the next 12 months. InsyaAllah we'll work something out in the next few months. As much as I'd like to share more with some people, the issue is somewhat too delicate and so it's best that I keep mum about it for now.
I know some close friends must be wondering about my rather silent demeanor lately. I truly must apologize if it offended anyone; all I can ask is their understanding for my need of some time to resolve some family matters. I really do appreciate the offers of assistance which came my way, and trust me I will take them if there's any need. Alhamdulillah so far we are managing, and we are learning new things too.
* * *
Last weekend, my siblings & I managed to clean up 3 graves (Atuk, Wan & Nenek) and even put up "carpet grass" on those graves. Tomorrow insyaAllah after visiting Abah's grave and recite surah Yaasin & du'a, we will be visiting the 3 other graves to see if the "carpet grass" turns out ok.
It's been more than 70 days since Abah is gone.
We miss him very, very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment