Monday, 25 August 2008

Hello you beautiful people..

I've been having sore throat since the early hours of Friday morning. But it was only a sore throat, nothing else. However, knowing my body well, I knew a fever was coming my way. I did go to the clinic at work and the doctor told me, "You have no fever, but your tonsil's a bit red and swollen."

Oh well.. bunyi macam nak demam je..

And... It didn't help that the certain someone was away for the weekend - outstation duty boohoo.. Maybe I could be down with demam rindu too. Kekkekeke..

Well, over the weekend I went from having only sore throat, to coughing, to runny nose.. to bit of a headache..
And today I went to the clinic at the office, and told the doctor all the above. In turn the doc tells me, "Not only that, you've got a slight fever too.".

Aiyak..

A couple of colleagues called earlier to get some info from me, and both couldn't recognise my voice. One of them even told me, "Eh you're this sick, how come you're still at work? Go home lah."
Hhahaha.. I wish!

* * *

Ok lah.
Time for some TLC.

Hihihhihi..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

assalammualaikum,

sempena tibanya bulan Ramadhan tidak lama lagi, pohon maaf jika ada berbuat kesalahan, baik yang tidak di sengaja mahupun yang di sengaja, semoga kita dapat menjalani ibadah puasa dengan khusyuk , diberkati dan dirahmati ALLAH, insyaALLAH dan juga memohon dihalalkan semuanya ...

take care ...

wassalam,

:o) me & family