Wednesday, 21 November 2007

Super busy..

It's a super busy week, this one. ((sigh))
I'm barely able to catch my breath, let alone gather my thoughts. Penat nya..

The monthly meeting will be held next week, so until then I'm gonna look like a super-workaholic.
:P

Hari-hari balik lewat. Adeih..
Sib baik ada orang sudi hantar balik tiap hari.. ehhehehe.. TQ... :))

* * *

Few things to look forward to..
1) Saturday 24th November: A small gathering with some primary schoolmates (someone called it 'pre-reunion' hehe).. some of whom I've last met during UPSR. Gosh.. it has been THAT long..

2) Sunday 25th November: Lene arranged a picnic, somewhere in Cheras kot.. Wahh.. interesting! Hehehe.. need to discuss food & drink. Lene? Will call you Friday ya darling.

3) Friday 7th December: Dinner date with The Girls, after office hours. Hmm.. need to figure out my transportation. And is there going to be a sleepover afterwards? Ihiks..

4) Finishing off my annual leave. Tinggal 4 hari lagi. Hmm.. someone sudah booking satu hari. 'Jom gi PD' katanya. Have I already said 'Yes'? Hmm...
1 or 2 days simpan untuk Aidil Adha nanti. I guess tinggal sehari lagi to plan for.

On a different note.. I'm missing a dear dear friend, very much. Lama sangat tak jumpa, tak catch up on things. It's been, what, 3 months since we last met? (I know you're reading this :P) In August I think. We must meet up soon my dear, wanna go lunch next week? Banyak rasanya benda nak citer, but somehow I doubt I'll be able to tell you much when we meet nanti. Ehehehe..

* * *

It's only Wednesday, tapi rasa macam weekend was a long time ago..
(((sigh)))

Happy working people..
Hugs!

No comments: