Saturday, 6 October 2007

Tagged (aiseh, lapar pulak..)

A dear friend tagged me.. on FOOD.. lols.. You buat I lapar la dear hehe..

Here goes :)

1. Name 5 favourite food that you feel like having now:
(a) Sambal goreng
(b) Ketupat pulut / ketupat palas
(c) Rendang daging
(d) Baked macaroni
(e) Nasi himpit + kuah lodeh
[Hahaha.. as you can see, I'm already on Raya mood.. I can't stop thinking about raya food!]

2. Name 5 food you would like to have for breakfast if you could [this is what I'd love to have for breakfast during non-fasting days]:
(a) Milo kawwwww
(b) Roti canai / roti telur
(c) French toast @ roti balut
(d) Teh tarik kurang manis
(e) Nasi lemak (sambal mesti sedap.. ehehe)

3. Name 5 food you would most likely buy for berbuka today tomorrow (because today berbuka kat luar hehehe):
(a) Roti bom
(b) Murtabak
(c) Air soya
(d) Ayam goreng berempah (yumms..)
(e) err can't think of anything else eheheh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalammualaikum yam ...

hehehe ...

thanx for doing the tag ....

so sedap la your choices of food ... bila i nak rasa your baked macaroni ni ...

nanti we all balik bake satu for us only eh!

take care ...

wassalam ...

:o) me

Anonymous said...

the famous baked macaroni...care to share the recipe?