Wednesday, 29 August 2007

There are times I wish I can just drop everything and fly off to somewhere no one can find me.

* * *

Hmmm, turns out I've got a few posts drafted, but not finished so how to publish them? Apasal takde mood nih.. Padahal banyak je benda to write about.

Too many has happened in my life, sometimes I feel like I'm walking in a daze. Things tend to get surreal at times, I even resorted to pinching myself just to see if I've dreamed them up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalammualaikum yam ...

hey ... come here okay when you decided one day to just fly somewhere ... would love to have you!!!

do take care and have a lovely long weekend!

salam to the family too ...

wassalam ...

:o) murni

Anonymous said...

Yamm...

Write lah about something. Biler visit asyik old stuff jer... naklah tau what goes in that beautiful head of yours.. especially when you have LOADS to tell... tak pun, pictures ker? or stories about your recent you know what... etc, etc... cheh, macam2 lah pulak idea aku.

As for flying off, I too sometimes feel like I want to fly off. Fly off from responsibilities and just be plain silly for once. I would love to do that. I haven't done that for AGES...

Anonymous said...

apsal malas update nih mi?

phantom said...

Lets start with a post merdeka post. That of course if you have woke up from your dream la