"I love Grissom.."
(For those who don't know who Gil Grissom is, he's the head of the CSI team in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Go Google him up, if you must :P)
* * *
When I blurted that sentence up there, out loud to someone, she said "I don't think you like Grissom because of his looks. Must be his brain.."
Oh how true. Hhehehhehe..
Eh but I must say, Grissom is like a teddy bear. And you know what you do with your teddy bear lah kan.. :P
* * *
I love Grissom..
*sigh..*
Wednesday, 11 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
salam
Hi Yam...this is my 1st time ever i see ur blog. I was actually browsing thru an old schoolmate's blog, mr.haxa which linked me to zarique, another old buddy whom i have not heard for ages as he happened to be listed on haxa's blog. Then while browsing his blog, i saw ur name and i clicked...and it is u.
Yamm..!!
I love Grissom too. Well, not so much for his looks and physique (oh God, no..) but his wierd antics and unique mind somehow makes him sort a attractive. I guess that's why Sara is sleeping with him.
Don't forget the CSI finale next Wednesday.
me too.. me too... hehehhe
Grissom is full with mysterious aura hehehhe....
hear hear!!!
:o)
mi, i just gotta ask. ni which "grissom" are you talking about me? lols. i know there is a real life "grissom", so mana satu nih.
lols. sorry dear, tak tahan la.
Heyya Manal..
Have been blogging for quite some time. Hehe..
Yes Zarique has my blog linked up on his site.. Although I haven't read him up for a while (sorry bro. hehe)
Welcome & happy reading :)
Ija,
He's like a teddy bear la. Very huggable..
What's not to like eheks..
:P
Zha,
Hehhehe.. aura gitu..
Muahs!
Murni, hehehe..
Grissom's the best!
:D
Sheils.
LOLs..
What do you think... ;)
Anda semua tertipu dengan janggut Grissom...
I bet kalau dia clean-shaven, takde dah yang syok kat dia.
Personally, I think Grissom character is the most liveliest among others including the NY and Miami, and the most original. Some girls find him attractive too..
Hanafi,
It's the mind that attracts the most.
The goatie is a plus, of course..
Hehehe..
Eh, you have goatie?
Zul,
Count me in also among those girls.
Hihihihi..
I am a soldier. Me cannot have goatie.
So what happened to Lex Luthor?
kak yam,
kita suka jugak grissom tu. cuma dia tu jalan cam kepit mmmm.. u know what i mean la..
now my cinta has beralih arah ke mac taylor. huhuhu..
anyway, check out my new biz website: http://miraclechamps.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment