Friday, 25 May 2007

Am feeling better :)

Heyya..

What to say eh? I have been absent for a while. Hehe..

Truth is, I was down with fever, I think the high temperature started last week on Wednesday. I was on MC Thursday, eventhough it was rushing time. I just couldn't muster the energy nor the effort to work, so I guess what else to do but go home and sleep, eh?

My temperature was 39.5 celcius on Thursday, and by Saturday I wasn't feeling any better - in fact it went up to 39.6 by Saturday night. So, Doc gave me a jab on my bum, and only then did I feel my fever coming down.

Alhamdulillah I'm feeling much better now, although I must say plain water still tastes bitter, yucks. How long does it take until this bitter taste escapes me? Boring lah. Lately I've resorted to taking sweet drinks, so I guess sugar level sure koyak ni. Hhehehe...

* * *

Mel Ija gave birth to a baby boy yesterday morning, now her and Fique have a complete pair - the adorable Marsya and now the baby boy (I'm not sure if they have chosen a name for the baby.. I'll keep you posted :D )

Congratulations to Mel and Fique!

* * *

Sheils, you still away?

Balik la cepat.
I'm missing you.

3 comments:

Ir. Hanafi Ali said...

you need to exercise more la.

Yam said...

erm.
malasnya..

lols..

but if somehow i become rajin, will let u know hehe

~ said...

yam dear... get well soon