Go on, take a break!
Read this!
Kelakar hehe..
* * *
I received an invitation to a Secretaries' Week luncheon at Legend Hotel tomorrow. Thanks so much darling Mel for remembering me! *muahh!*
Unfortunately I had to decline as tomorrow is the day of the monthly meeting. :((
Mel, between enjoying lunch while being entertained by Adibah Nor, vs. stuck inside the meeting room... "lunch with Adibah" wins hands down. *sighh*
Jangan lupa aku if there's a next time ya.. Enjoy yourself tomorrow dearie.. :)
* * *
Am SOOOO looking forward for the weekend. A 3-day 2-night trip to Macau / Zhuhai / Hong Kong sounds exhausting, even more with the thought of MESTI kerja on Monday.
But a free trip is a free trip.
"One must enjoy lemonade when it's served free of charge." True eh..
LOLs..
Alamak! Haven't finalised my list of what to bring.
Also, must 'kira' budget. Rasanya macam ada saja benda nak beli nanti. Hikhiks..

8 comments:
Enjoy the party and the trip.Careful of excess baggage.
have fun ya!
I am so sorry to be telling you this, but i had a GREAT time at Legend Hotel yesterday. The food was great (and I mean great) and Adibah Noor has the most perfect voice. It's like listening to a high-end separate sound system. Takder pecah2 the voice. Maybe next time lah kan dear.
Meanwhile, do enjoy yourself in Macau. Don't fall or hurt yourself, ok. Come back in one piece, please.
*hugs*
wahh..free trip is more than heaven...
havva safe journey...
Pokku,
Only 15kg is allowed.
And... I ALMOST kena excess baggage hehe.. My bag - 16kg. (Itupun tak lah shopping banyak mana)
Lucky I pooled with Nan whose bag weighs 10kg je.
LOLs..
I did have fun.. :D
Nour!
LOLs.. I still haven't shown you all the pics! Although some of them I've put up here..
I had fun! Tapi tak cukup masa la you..
Ja, sounds like you had a GREAT time with that luncheon!
Next time jangan lupa aku ya.. hehe..
Oh, alhamdulillah I didn't hurt myself on the trip (hahaha! you make me sound like I'm accident-prone or something LOLs!!). Surprisingly my pocket's not hurt either.. Nampak sgt lah tak cukup shopping. I brought back half the money yang aku bawak pergi sana. Surprising eh?
m.i.s.s.y
Thanks for dropping by this blog. Fun? YES definitely! Hahaha..
I definitely wouldn't mind going there again!
Post a Comment